I originally had a metre each of these 2 fabrics. Firstly I made these for another niece, then I made this for my daughter, and I just had about enough to make the little dress, pants and shoes, with a bit (loads) of creative matching of bits of fabric, especially for the pants and shoes.
That makes 3 dresses, 1 dolls dress, 2 hairbands, 2 hats (one not pictured), 1 baby pants, 1 pair of shoes from 2 metres!
OK back to baby clothes ...
The dress pattern is Ottobre 3/2007#1, which I also made for another niece's christening. The last time I made it reversible, this time I didn't, but I lined the top part instead, to help hide seams inside.
This is a great baby pattern, easy to sew and should be few fitting issues because of the wrap-over at the back.
The Baby Pants pattern is Burda 6/2001#151. I lined these with the gingham fabric mostly to hide the seams where I was matching bits of fabric. The lining makes the pattern much simpler to sew.
For the baby shoes I used a Favourite Things pattern for ballet slippers.
(here they're stuffed with blue socks to help them hold their shape)